I went through my bank statement and saw Travel Bug and the number given was for Bio Extenze. There is no way i can track what number this "Travel Bug" goes to. I didn't authorize anything to this company and they have been taking 8.95 out of my bank account every 3 weeks and they keep doing it. I found the number and canceled whatever it was that they did with my bank account to refund my money; still nothing returned to my account as of today they took out another 8.95 within a week.

I am very Angry!!!

Had an Experience with Travel Bug?

Comments

we just has a call, don't recall the name of the company but it was for accomodation at Mainsail Caloundra.

They wanted a $99 deposit and then it would be $250 for 4 people for two nights.

My husband nearly fell for it! they were so convincing and sounded Australian.

I had this vague recollection of a holiday scam so told him to hang up. Thank you for this website. It is sad to see that these people are still at work and have not been caught yet. I can only kick myself for not getting their details and reporting them with the ombudsman or ACCC

Travel bug is definitely a scam.I can't believe i fell for their sales person.

I thought i would be saving money with a $199 voucher to Caloundra only to find the Caloundra accommodation had closed down and the rest of their places were rubbish and the vouchers save you nothing.

I wish there was a way i could get my money back, i have rung and the sales people are very rude and just keep refering me to their website, no help at all...at a loss.Has anyone hasd success getting money back?

Kellie

Travelbug is jus a load of rubbish.They tricked us into buying this $79.00 package.

We thought we were buying one package but they charged us for two packages. We are not sure if we ever will use any of those vouchers simply because the vouchers literally do not save anything at all.

This is all a big scam.I am going to consumer court.

BTW, the only way these people could possibly get good comments is if they are doing it themselves.So what happens is , the sales reps, go onto these websites and write good comments.

THEY ARE ARE BIG BIG SCAM. so not go with them. they are absolutely a load of rubbish. I called so many times to cancel and they kept trying to convince me not to.

the last deal that was made was that i would call them if i didnt want to cancel. when i called they said that it was too late and the girl that I was dealing with turned into a monster.

Who cares about customer sevice when you have their money.BTW these people dont even understand their own products.

Hmmm... I can't decide whether to believe the good reviews or not?? It's interesting that they all use the words 'guys' and 'gud' keep uo the 'gud' work 'guys'...

Travel Bug Holidays is a SCAM.Their offers are more expensive than when you book individually from sites like wotif.com.

+ Travel Bug holidays literally steals 200 bucks off you for their "money-saving-deal" when providing no deal at all. For example, on their site they have a deal 2-for-1, where you pay for 1 night in a hotel and stay for 2.

But the price for the first night is the double of what you'd pay on wotif.com (= there's no free night.) They also have a deal "Pay for food, stay for free" but they don't tell you that you have to pay a certain amount (usually over 100 AUD) for your meal at all them hotels.All this means that: 1) you don't save a cent when staying in the hotels on their list

2) you pay Travel bug holidays 200 dollars for calling you.

thnaks for this page, i gwas contected by them but i refuse to fell for the scam.

Thaks Google and pissed consumers comments, plz keep writing.

Travelbug stinks, just been on hold for more than 20 minutes to complain to their manager and have been cut off before speaking with him.I'm on hold again while typing this.

NOT HAPPY!!!Please do not join, save your money and your strength!!!

Travel bug holidays are a scam, I'm so sorry I believed them and fell for it.Total waste of money!!! It is cheaper to book direct with the hotels. It is also almost impossible to speak to their staff too, incredibly frustrating.

Hey guys i got the same package last week

which is fantastic,deals are excellent.

Keep rocking guys...