Chandigarh, Punjab Province

I had bought some packages from them & had a great experience using these vouchers...I could easily go to the hotels which I couldn't even think of going into............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is really annoying that some people are posting wrong comments regarding TRAVELBUG HOLIDAYS....

The telemarketers are also great and they always tell about all the terms & conditions and OFFERS as well................!!!!!!!

The properties associated withe them are also great......................!!!

I just loved the experience of being with them...!!

I also spent an hour with them over the phone and that was actually WORTH it...!! since I ended up saving hundrerd's of dollars..!!!

Comments

trawel bug is a scam and they keep on calling

me every few weeks

thy should be closed down :( :( :( :cry :? :( :cry :? :sigh

nikini

Wayne, how did you get your money back? They won't give mine so would love to hear how you did it.

I have just complained to ACCC about them and lodged a complaint with the Office of Fair Trading, NSW.

Please go ahead and do this guys, it doesn't take much time and Travelbug needs to know that it can't keep running this unethical business forever.

Hi Wayne, how did you get your money back? they tell me they won't refund as the 14 day period is over.But I didn't even receive the letter in that period! Really want to get my money back, please tell me how!

Big time scam. I told them It sounded good, but didn't have the money atm, to call me back in 1 month.

They told me the promotion ended at the end of the week, but if I gave them my card details then I could have a package held for me, they would then call me in a month to see what my position was. They then took the money immediately overdrawing my account and leaving me cashless for a week.

An absolute scam with money taken fraudulently. UNBELIEVABLE.

to Kelly #588612

hi friends am one of the telemarketer who worked for travel bug,sales momentum .....we know the product is a bull *** but no other go for us....we are forced to do this scam .... sorry people !!!!!!! this is my email id jacksmart86@aol.com contact me i tell u about your refund and to get rid of these companies

They called us more than 10 times. They told us you get 15 days accomodation free of cost in Australia and NZ . thats why I brought the offer. Now I have realised that you need to either pay for food or buy 1 night at really expensive rate to get second night free.

When I kept asking her if 15 nights is free, she kept saying yes.

They have lied and now will not refund my money back.

If anyone can tell me how to get my money back i would be thankful

Noosh

wayne december 3 2010

how did you get your money back?

I bought the *** things and i really want my money back any help would be great thanks

Hi this is SAM, I bought a package and really had a good experience in my last holiday.I had a good accomodation in a luxurious which i didnt even thought to go ther..really good TBH rocks,,Plz guyz dont post wrong info without experienced it

i received a call for a so called great offer and when trying to get off the phone to the sales rep he proceeded to tell me he will wait on the line... then after finally getting rid of him he continued to call for 2 days harrassing my family and not taking no for an answer.

after being told by my husband not to call again he still continued up too 10 times a day on house and mobiles phone... after making a formal complaint to the company we will soon see if he continues.

Before you buy their vouchers i recommend that you call the so called participating hotels . The ones i called said they could do a better deal than travel bug . Another said they do not accpet their vouchers .

DO SOME HOMEWORK . DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY .

hi, this is Kevin,i brought a holiday package from Travelbugholidays.it was really good thanks for the telemarketers and Travelbug

i am so upset because they tricked me into buying it lets just hope its not a scam :cry

I squashed the bug. Fight fire with fire. I got my money back as they knew I meant business!!

#209650

It is dishonest to pretend to be a customer when you obviously work for the company . I understand that you need to work and earn a living ,however please don't try and advertise on forums .

I really feel sorry for you that you need the money so much that you are prepared to work for a company that makes money by deceiving people .It is pretty sad ,if you are made to sell these vouchers and take advatage of vunerable people . I hope you get a better job and are able to walk with your head held high . Anyone who buys the vouchers is absolutely crazy . I urge people to ring the actual businesses (Hotels) and speak to the owners before you give Travel Bug your credit card details .

I don't know of one happy customer but forums are full of people who feel they have been ripped off . A similiar company in Australia has recently been taken to court in AUstralia . The main problem is the parent company is not in Australia .

Please ,Please Please do not buy the vouchers until you have fully investigated everything .

You cannot use them at peak time , you have to spend up to $199 on food for the free accomadation , most places no longer accept the vouchers .Mkae sure you read the fine print on their conditions .

#209643

I was rung by Travel Bug , the old rule if it is too good to be true it usually is . YOu cannot use their vouchers at many of the places they say you can .

Like the person above I also rang the hotels that they said I could get free accomadation at . One of the places said they do not accept their vouchers any more and they are not pleased that they are on the website . A good way to get a discount is to ring the actual hotel and ask them if they have any specials many of them do and you can get a far better price than paying $199 . Do you also trust a telemarketing company that say they are based in North sydney but are obviously based overseas with your credit card details ?I certainly wouldn't !

At best they give you worthless vouchers at worst they have your credit card details ,which they can then use in any way they like. It is a serious problem worldwide that disreptable compnaies sell your credit card details . I also did not like how pushy and aggressive their sales techniques are .

Alarm bells went off when the person on the phone said ," some people at the Motels don't know about us you have to check with their Marketing person , when i pointed out that i spoke to the owner( who incidently was extremely unhappy about being featured on their website ), they tried to insist they it was above board .

Please please check with the actual Hotels and I know you will find that you are not getting a free holiday . Their vouchers are worthless .I don't think it will be long before the ACCC investigates and finds out how they misrepresent and basically lie by ommision .

#209639

Another said they do not accpet their vouchers . Another said it would cost $199 a day for the free accomadation if i went with the meals offer . All the participating hotels said they had no contract with Travel Bug they are not happy being featured on the website . THIS IS A SCAM !!!

DO SOME HOMEWORK . DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY .

#207941

hi

I got a call from them today and am considering getting the vouchers. I'm just concerned that it might not work for Christmas.

anyhow, can you expound on your experience with them?

want to know more before I buy the voucher. thanks :-)