Chandigarh, Punjab Province

I had bought some packages from them & had a great experience using these vouchers...I could easily go to the hotels which I couldn't even think of going into............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is really annoying that some people are posting wrong comments regarding TRAVELBUG HOLIDAYS....

The telemarketers are also great and they always tell about all the terms & conditions and OFFERS as well................!!!!!!!

The properties associated withe them are also great......................!!!

I just loved the experience of being with them...!!

I also spent an hour with them over the phone and that was actually WORTH it...!! since I ended up saving hundrerd's of dollars..!!!

Had an Experience with Travel Bug?

Comments

trawel bug is a scam and they keep on calling

me every few weeks

thy should be closed down :( :( :( :cry :? :( :cry :? :sigh

nikini

Wayne, how did you get your money back? They won't give mine so would love to hear how you did it.

I have just complained to ACCC about them and lodged a complaint with the Office of Fair Trading, NSW.

Please go ahead and do this guys, it doesn't take much time and Travelbug needs to know that it can't keep running this unethical business forever.

Hi Wayne, how did you get your money back? they tell me they won't refund as the 14 day period is over.But I didn't even receive the letter in that period! Really want to get my money back, please tell me how!

Big time scam.I told them It sounded good, but didn't have the money atm, to call me back in 1 month.

They told me the promotion ended at the end of the week, but if I gave them my card details then I could have a package held for me, they would then call me in a month to see what my position was. They then took the money immediately overdrawing my account and leaving me cashless for a week.

An absolute scam with money taken fraudulently.UNBELIEVABLE.

to Kelly #588612

hi friends am one of the telemarketer who worked for travel bug,sales momentum .....we know the product is a bull *** but no other go for us....we are forced to do this scam .... sorry people !!!!!!! this is my email id jacksmart86@aol.com contact me i tell u about your refund and to get rid of these companies

They called us more than 10 times. They told us you get 15 days accomodation free of cost in Australia and NZ . thats why I brought the offer. Now I have realised that you need to either pay for food or buy 1 night at really expensive rate to get second night free.

When I kept asking her if 15 nights is free, she kept saying yes.

They have lied and now will not refund my money back.

If anyone can tell me how to get my money back i would be thankful

Noosh

wayne december 3 2010

how did you get your money back?

I bought the *** things and i really want my money back any help would be great thanks

Hi this is SAM, I bought a package and really had a good experience in my last holiday.I had a good accomodation in a luxurious which i didnt even thought to go ther..really good TBH rocks,,Plz guyz dont post wrong info without experienced it

i received a call for a so called great offer and when trying to get off the phone to the sales rep he proceeded to tell me he will wait on the line...then after finally getting rid of him he continued to call for 2 days harrassing my family and not taking no for an answer.

after being told by my husband not to call again he still continued up too 10 times a day on house and mobiles phone... after making a formal complaint to the company we will soon see if he continues.

Before you buy their vouchers i recommend that you call the so called participating hotels . The ones i called said they could do a better deal than travel bug . Another said they do not accpet their vouchers .

Another said it would cost $199 a day for the free accomadation if i went with the meals offer . All the participating hotels said they had no contract with Travel Bug they are not happy being featured on the website . THIS IS A SCAM !!!

DO SOME HOMEWORK .DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY .

after being told by my husband not to call again he still continued up too 10 times a day on house and mobiles phone...after making a formal complaint to the company we will soon see if he continues.